Monday, February 17, 2014

Cinetica







My thanks to Wolf who writes, "I bought it in March 1991 from my frame builder in Bochum, Günter Krautscheid, who bought it from Andrea Cinelli and completed it. The price was 4390,00 Deutsche Mark which in Euro is 2245,00 Euro. For that time it was very expensive. The whole bike with Campangnolo C Record gear and the two Spengle Tri Spokes was around 12000,00 Deutsche Mark which is in Euro around 6150,00 Euros. I used the bike just "on Sundays and good weather conditions" and I haven't used it since I stopped practicing Triathlon in 1998. The last photo is a recent one of Günter Krautscheid in front of his shop in Bochum."

For more information about the Cinetica frames, and components, click here.

Reminder: I invite you to contribute by sending in photographs of your Cinelli bike, illustrations, personal stories, and articles about Cinelli bikes and components. I can be contacted at veronaman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment