Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cinelli Laser 2012 London Olympics Concept




My thanks to Yann Lewandowski for writing in about his 3D project in which he conceptualizes a re-issue of the Cinelli Laser for the 2012 London Olympics. The concept is based upon, "A carbon made frameset inspired by the geometry of the classic one but update to track racing of our days".

Stunning.

You can find more photos and a description of the project here.

Which reminds me that I need to follow-up on the status of Cinelli's plans to re-issue the Laser.

Click on photos to enlarge.

I invite you to contribute by sending in photographs of your Cinelli bike, illustrations, personal stories, and articles about Cinelli bikes and components.

Thanks for stopping by.

I can be contacted at veronaman@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to be rude, but this project shows a real lack of taste. The screws for seatposts are horror, same for the stem, which looks like a bad TREK descente bike.
    The rest is just like.. modelizing and a render. Not worth talking that much of it.

    ReplyDelete